I am a
I feel I need to know the quality of my fertility because I always want to make my family happy
Have you ever experienced any of the following symptoms?
- Premature ejaculation
- Erection disorders
- Have a history of certain diseases (diabetes, cancer, systemic diseases, physical abnormalities of the genitals, venereal disease)
Fertility is one of the strengths of a man. However, what happens if sperm quality decreases when you reach 40 years of age?
For unmarried men, we recommend Fertility Workup Andrology for you.
Fertility Workup Andrology is an initial consultation service in preparing the right pregnancy program/fertility program steps for fathers.
Initial Fertility Assessment Process with
Fertility WorkUp Andrology
- 1PurchasePurchase Fertility WorkUp Andrology at Toko Bocah Indonesia, Tokopedia or Shopee. After making a purchase, You will be contacted by Customer Care (Ferly).
- 2SchedulingYou will be scheduled by Customer Care (Ferly) to determine the time and consultation and your Andrology Doctor.
- 3Sperm Analysis*If you have not had a sperm analysis in the last 3 months, you will be advised to do an analysis before having a consultation. Sperm analysis is carried out 3 hours before the consultation.
- 4Fertility WorkUpYou consulted with the Andrologist according to the predetermined schedule. During the consultation, the Andrologist will suggest the next steps or appropriate pregnancy program according to your condition.
*) You are required to fast from intercourse or ejaculation for 48-96 hours before carrying out sperm analysis.
For couples hoping to conceive, premature ejaculation may be a daunting issue. So, can individuals with premature ejaculation have children?
Dealing with premature ejaculation should involve consulting the right doctor. Find out about specialists for premature ejaculation here! Premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem for men, but is it permanent or can it be cured? Find out