Ejaculating Every Day, Dad Needs to Pay Attention
Many men still ask if it’s okay to ejaculate every day? Find out the answer below!
When a healthy man ejaculates, he will release around 15 to over 200 million sperm cells per milliliter of semen. This sperm production occurs regularly every day in the testicles and is influenced by a number of hormones, particularly testosterone.
The question then becomes, can men ejaculate every day? To find out the medical effects of ejaculating every day, check out the following article.
Can Men Ejaculate Every Day?
Most men ejaculate when they reach orgasm, although some can have an orgasm without ejaculating. Ejaculation can occur accidentally if Dad does not ejaculate often enough, either through intercourse or masturbation.
Fathers may ejaculate frequently, to release sperm from the body. The prostate gland and seminal vesicles continue to make semen, and the body needs to release it regularly. Ejaculating every day is not necessarily harmful. However, this action risks reducing the viability of mature sperm cells, which can reduce the chances of pregnancy.
Tanya Ferly tentang Promil?
Therefore, for couples who are planning a pregnancy or participating in a pregnancy program, it is recommended to have sex every 2 to 3 days to get pregnant quickly. In addition, if you masturbate frequently, you also run the risk of irritating the genital skin, making the muscles around the genitals and pelvis painful, and even causing addiction.
A 2015 study by Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology, found that men who ejaculated daily for 14 days experienced a slight decrease in sperm count in semen. However, it did not cause the sperm count to drop below normal.
Another study published in Social Psychological and Personality Science, found that couples who had sex at least once a week reported being happier with their relationship. More frequent sex did not increase relationship satisfaction.
As the term that too much of anything is not good, this also applies to ejaculation. Although ejaculating every day is not harmful, you should not do it too often.
According to Dr. Gito Wasian, Sp.And, an andrology specialist at Bocah Indonesia, too frequent masturbation can reduce sperm count.
“So, if you masturbate too often, the result is that the sperm is not too mature but has been forced to come out first. So, if you can have intercourse or release sperm independently, it can be every 2 or 3 days,” said Dr. Gito.
There are some possible side effects of excessive sperm release.
- Releasing sperm every day in the form of ejaculation can disrupt daily routines.
- Releasing sperm every day can reduce sexual drive.
Benefits of Ejaculation
Research into the benefits of ejaculation is still very limited. However, if Dad does not ejaculate after being aroused, this may cause discomfort. This is caused by the prostate and seminal vesicles filling with semen and swelling. This condition is also known as “blue balls”.
Here are some benefits of ejaculation:
Ejaculation can help maintain male reproductive health by ensuring that the reproductive tract is working properly and helping to clear sperm that may contain abnormal genetic material.
Ejaculation can cause the release of endorphins, which are known as happiness hormones. Endorphins can help relieve stress, improve mood, and reduce symptoms of depression.
Reduces Prostate Risk
Some studies suggest that regular ejaculation may help reduce the risk of prostatitis, which is an inflammation of the prostate gland. Regular ejaculation can reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men. One study showed that a higher frequency of ejaculation was linked to a lower risk of developing prostate cancer.
Improves Sleep Quality
Sexual activity and ejaculation can stimulate the release of the hormone prolactin, which can help improve sleep.
Reduces Blood Pressure
Some studies suggest that healthy sexual activity, including ejaculation, may contribute to lower blood pressure. It is important for Dad to remember that these benefits are not necessarily the same for everyone, daily ejaculation may provide some health benefits, however, as in all things, balance and understanding of each individual’s body is essential.
Here is an explanation of daily ejaculation. If you are looking for more information on fertility, pregnancy programs and medically reliable pregnancies, please visit the Bocah Indonesia website.
- Fischer, N., et al. (2022). Prevalence of Masturbation and Associated Factors Among Older Adults in Four European Countries. Arch Sex Behav. 2022; 51(3): 1385–1396. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34751860/
- Rider, J. R., et al. (2016). Ejaculation Frequency and Risk of Prostate Cancer: Updated Results with an Additional Decade of Follow-up. European Urology, Volume 70, Issue 6, December 2016, Pages 974-982. https://www.europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/fulltext/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
- Kaestle, C. E., Allen, K. R. (2011). The Role of Masturbation in Healthy Sexual Development: Perceptions of Young Adults. Archives of Sexual Behavior volume 40, page 983–994. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21293916/
- Levin, R. J. (2006). Sexual activity, health and well-being – the beneficial roles of coitus and masturbation. Sexual and Relationship Therapy, Volume 22, 2007 – Issue 1. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/244887033_Sexual_activity_health_and_well-being_-_The_beneficial_roles_of_coitus_and_masturbation
- Robbins, C. L., et al. (2011). Prevalence, Frequency, and Associations of Masturbation with Partnered Sexual Behaviors Among US Adolescents. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2011;165(12):1087-1093. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21810625/