4 Months Pregnant: Symptoms, Baby’s Development, and Size
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. [Last reviewed December 2021]. How your fetus grows during pregnancy. FAQ 156. URL: https://www.acog.org/womens-health/faqs/how-your-fetus-grows-during-pregnancy
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Changes during pregnancy. PFSI026. URL: https://www.acog.org/womens-health/infographics/changes-during-pregnancy.
- Cleveland Clinic. [Last reviewed 3 Mar 2023]. Fetal development. URL: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/7247-fetal-development-stages-of-growth.
- Fowler JR, Mahdy H, Jack BW. Pregnancy. [Updated 2023 Apr 22]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. URL: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK448166/
- UNICEF Parenting. Pregnancy milestones. URL: https://www.unicef.org/parenting/pregnancy-milestones.
Latest posts by dr. Fiona Amelia, MPH (see all)
- The Benefits of Folate and Achieving Accurate Results - 27/09/2023
- How to Successfully Cook for Pregnant Women - 27/09/2023
- Female Infertility: Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment - 25/08/2023